Richmond Cycles is one of the oldest independent bike shops in West London. We stock wide selection of complete bikes, as well as full range of accessories, parts and clothing.
Why buy from us?
- Bikes are not only our job, but first of all our hobby. We have up to date knowledge, follow new trends and very often try new products as soon as they hit the shelves.
- Only in a small independent bike shops like ours you can get a really good level of service. Mailorder (internet) shops, large chains or department stores won't give you necessary attention and knowledge.
- You can test-ride our bikes (try to do that on the web :). It's very important to buy a bike that fits you well. The only way to do so, is to sit on one and have a go.
- You get a free first service for every bike we sell. Ask in store for details.
- We won't try to oversell you, our sales staff don't get any commission. It means that we'll try to find the most suitable bike for you at given price level.
- Every bike we sell is built and checked over by an experienced mechanic.
- Brands we sell, were carefully selected for their quality and value (not just profit margins). We don't sell products that we don't believe in. All our products are backed with warranty.
- Our bikes are high quality, that means they need less maintenance and are worth repairing. In the long run they are less expensive because of the longevity and durability.
- Spending money in your local shop helps local community and supports people who truly have a passion for cycling, a passion which they will share with you.
- As we are an independent retailer, if you have any problem with our service you can just speak to the owner.